Monday, June 2, 2014

Even Mark Twain supposedly stated there'S the need to curse (paraphrasing of course)...

I don't have lots of time today, I'm doing rewrites on my novel which will be an incredible movie, current title, "In Pursuit of Destiny"...I'm fully aware how many of you are attempting to grab my attention to be hired, however, though the final decision will be mine in terms of casting, after the board has been established, and that's how it'll work on all the projects of mine, including "When the Devil Plays" to be shot in West Africa, still no lead has been set, and it's a fast paced action adventure with many many interesting roles...My play, "The Actress and the Agent" it still holds true, no one has been cast, and again the final decision will be mine and as stated there will be a change of casting depending on the sexual prediliction of the characters...In All Projects, of those that I created I will have the final say, in projects by those who are part of "Artists with Friends" representing their own productions I will recuse myself, as I will do if I have had any prior relationships with the creative entity of the production, unless otherwise requested by the owner of the productions, owner in this case meaning, writer, etc. in determining the outcome...And this will hopefully apply with who ever is part of any board to keep this fair and square...


I APPRECIATE Meryl Streep's enormous help and I hope she will find something in one of my projects which she will find promising for herself as an actress and of course to serve on the board, the same holds true for the wonderful actress who Meryl Streep generously and graciously recommended the African American Actress. VIOLA DAVIS, for a starring role, they were last seen together in the film "Truth" based on the play of the same title, if I'm not mistaken...

It appears that many non actors, etc. are trying to dictate how things should occurr with these projects, the same group I suspect that bogarted their way in to the American scene and messed up television and are doing the same with cable...Also, music, publishing, etc. etc. etc.This is not East Coast against West Coast, remember that, we're trying to boot the bad guys and gals out, so we can move forward and restore our industry to the magnificent potential it deserves in a more equitable manner.

I give you this information due to the past history of foul treatment and my being used and abused as a sex slave for the entertainment industry...Also I must meet face to face with all board members, and that holds true for other elements of The Global Plan, which is still my creation, and I believe the "appropriate partner" will appear when the Creator mandates it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE GHOULS ARE STILL ACTIVELY IN PLAY...i CAME ACROSS SOME OLD BUSINESS CARDS, TWO OF WHICH CAUGHT MY ATTENTION, THEY ARE: "TELEZONE LOCATED AT 5340 ALLA ROAD,ste 220, LOS ANGELES, CA  90066 WHERE I SOLD ON COMMISSION ONLY VITAMINS, ETC. AND LAUNCH PAD COMMUNICATIONS 5757 WILSHIRE BLVD, STE 202, LOS ANGELES, CA 90036(NOTE SAME ADDRESS FOR SAG/AFTRA, DIFFERENT STE OF COURSE)...WHAT IS THE CONNECTION YOU MAY ASK...BESIDES ME SELLING ON COMMISSION ONLY, IS THE FACT THAT BOTH OF THESE COMPANIES ARE RUN BY MELLENNIUM, AFLAC'S CLIENT...I WAS HIRED AT THESE COMPANIES AS PART OF THE CONSPIRACY AGAINST ME TO KEEP MY NOTORIETY NON EXISTANT...AND TO KEEP ME AWAY FROM MY WRITING SO THAT THE CABLE COMPANIES ETC COULD STEAL IT, THIS GOES WAY BACK, AS FAR BACK AS BROKERS INVESTMENT CORPORATION, WHICH I ALLEGE BUILT THE ENTIRE CORRIDOR ON VINE STREET DUE TO MY HAVING WORKED AT BIC AND BEING INSTRUMENTAL IN HALTING THE BOGUS SEC (SECURITIES EXCHANGE COMMISSION) AND NASD (NATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR SECURTIES DEALERS) FROM CONTINUING THEIR LAWSUIT AGAINST BIC DUE TO A NON REGISTERED ATTORNEY OUT OF FLORIDA WHO ATTEMPTED TO PROMULGATE A LAW SUIT AND I NOTIFIED THE AUTHORTIES, AND THEY HAD TO DROP THE CASE AGAINST BIC, SO THIS COMPANY AS WELL AS ALL THE PREVIOUS EMPLOYERS OWE ME, including merit financial, aka seacoast coins, the gold company in Encino same office building as an accountant who updated my trusts, and recommended by John Wurts(z), AND ONE WAY THEY CAN HELP THEMSELVES IS TO INVEST IN MY PROJECTS, YES, I DO HAVE THE TANGIBLE EVIDENCE SOME OF WHICH HAS ALREADY BEEN PICKED UP BY ATHENS and NASD...TRUCKS, THE "GARBAGE COLLECTORS"...

SO IT'S BEEN THE GOVERNMENT AGAINST ARTISTS, etc...THAT'S WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON, AND "GOVERNMENT" AS CHURCH IS ONLY ONE OF THE MANY ENTITITIES INCLUDING OF COURSE THE IRS, BUT IF PEOPLE ARE EARNING A BETTER THAN DECENT LIVING, LIKE BEING ABLE TO KEEP 90%(NEGOTIABLE PERHAPS) THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD BE ABLE TO MAINTAIN ON 10% BECAUSE THE MONEY WILL BE THERE FOR THE GLOBAL SECURITY...WHICH IS WHAT THE 10% WOULD BE GOING TOWARDS...

THANKS FOR LISTENING, AND GOOD-BYE FOR NOW...
(c) Copyright by gwendolyn mitchell on 6/2/14 at 10:59AM

No comments:

Post a Comment