Thursday, June 12, 2014

The BEES, and Hummingbirds, and Doves are Returning...

There's progress I see being made with our Global Plan, and yet much more is needed and expected, since I must remember, and you too, that WE ARE ALL BORN FREE...We're not there yet...The Ghouls are still doing their mischief...

Funny how life gives you lemons and then you've got to make the lemonade, funny my dentist was telling me just yesterday to be careful on my bike, because I normally ride against traffic...

And today, low and behold, if I were casting a gargantuan wall of a "Nazi" who crossed my bike path, and I fell it felt over the handle bars, but thank god I was wearing my nite guard, and by the way kind sir, calling you a Nazi has nothing to do, I hope with who you really are, it would have been a character description...

We Must Remember, there has repeatedly been one group of people who have always picked up the slack when needed...when others who should be responsible for the mess they made, refuse...Let's start thinking that we're ALL JEWISH and perhaps the world will become like heaven...

Thanks for listening...
(c)Copyright by Gwendolyn Mitchell June 12, 2014 1:34PM

No comments:

Post a Comment