Tuesday, November 11, 2014

And Another Thing...

The Global Plan if done right with the right people can work...Removing the Criminal Element is what is the most difficult...And now that everyone knows everything about me, from inside out and be my guest in copying what I do and say, there's just one thing you need to realize...Even you Al tonight, who stated you worked right around the corner from one of my favorite nutritional places, and your place of business is where I had stopped to pitch AFLAC after being wrongfully terminated from Merit, but was told it was already in place, same thing with NBC when I brought the manager in because of my professional contact with Ron Myer, and Universal was the std who offered me one of those horrible 7 year contracts a hundred and fifty two years ago... (an exaggeration, you see again, thanks to the Dept of Education, you've got to dumb down everything and it takes a genuine smile out of comedy) any who, I have my suspicions regarding ALL INSURANCE COMPANIES, and of course you should know that if you've read enough of my blogs... You can attempt to take my gestures, my words, my way of thinking, and what ever, but you can't take the essence of me...And I keep hearing the scuttlebut that "She's too old, but sexy though" For what are you referring, either, this entire ruse, was to get all the information you could from me, free of charge(WHICH IT ISN'T I EXPECT TO BE FINANCIALLY COMPENSATED), which is why you kept asking if I am "the best you have?" I can answer that, YES I AM!!! JUST HEARING THE CHATTER, THE VOICE AND THE DELIVERY TOLD ME THAT THIS WAS AN INDIVIDUAL THAT TALKS BIG, YET HAS NOTHING TO BACK IT UP, NO MONEY, ALL BRAVADO, AND TRYING TO GET INFORMATION FOR NOTHING. I HOPE IT WORKED FOR YOU, AND YOU RETAILERS WHO CARE NOTHING ABOUT YOUR CUSTOMERS, AND JUST WANT THEM TO SPEND, WHETHER THE PRODUCT IS WORTHY OF THE BUCKS OR NOT...WE'RE BRINGING BACK THE OLD ADAGE...THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT! ALL OF MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTIES PIPED THROUGH THE GLOBAL PLAN HOPEFULLY WILL BE SUCCESSFUL AND DO WHAT IT'S SUPPOSE TO AND THAT IS TO OFFER GENUINE ENTERTAINMENT, SOMETHING THAT HAS BEEN LACKING FOR TOO LONG IN MY OPINION. HOLLYWOOD'S BEEN CREATING BILLBOARDS WITHOUT ANY GENUINE PRODUCT TO BACK UP THE CARDBOARD VEHICLE, IT COSTS FAR LESS TO CREATE A BILLBOARD THAN A FILM, PLAY, ETC. THE REAL THING, "NOTHING IS REAL" BEATLES LYRICS WHICH I HAVE CERTAINLY OUTGROWN, LIKE MY PRIOR BLOG, "LET'S MAKE IT REAL", MY GLOBAL PLAN WILL HOPEFULLY DO THAT, AND REMEMBER I HAVE ALREADY PAID THE PHYSICAL PRICE FOR MY GLOBAL PLAN WITH THE BEATING THAT I TOOK, NOT RODNEY KING, AND I CAN TELL YOU, MY BEATING WAS REAL, RODNEY GOT THE MONEY, BUT I TOOK THE BEATING. SOMETHING THAT THE MEDIA AND CERTAIN PUBLISHERS HAVE BEEN DOING FOREVER, MYSOGINY IS CERTAINLY REAL, I'M LIVING PROOF OF THAT. HAVE A GOOD NIGHT AND AN EVEN BETTER TOMORROW. THANKS FOR LISTENING! (C)COPYRIGHTED BY GWENDOLYN L MITCHELL ON NOVEMBER 11, 2014 AT 9:10PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment