Saturday, October 25, 2014

The Entire Vine Corridor...

Belongs to me and blood family due to not only my harrassment, but my son as well who served his country and did what was expected of him, serving in Desert Storm and giving me accounts of the abuse of females in the military, particularly overseas in the mysigonist countries, though the same thing was going on right here in America... Aflac has clients along the Vine Corridor both North and South...After Norm Shubert and his partner whose name escapes me, supposedly went to Federal Prison for allegedly defrauding investors, some of whom were rewarded handsomly with property in Pacific Palisades, Malibu etc. etc. etc. which I am claiming for family due to the contrived bamboozlement of one of BIC's Best Registered Reps,Me, and I also allege, despite my "passing gas" (heard the "chatter" from vicious individuals who didn't like some of my comments about the "performances" on Virgin Atlantic)...it's not odorus by the way, because of eating clean...though I must consume more water. And I can recall that The Broadway ,at the corner of Hollywood and Vine was taken over by AT & T where Norm's partner ran a phone room which I attempted to work at, but they were terribly unkind,and there were many male Asians working there, while I allege they transferred my intellectual properties during my employ with BIC and were also responsible for the beating I took at Park Labrea, and the rapes, etc. contrived by the William Morris office, while I went out with Richard Bach at the time that the President of William Morris, listened to the reading of "Frances Loves Francis" since he was living at the Doheny Plaza and this was done with the help of other nations, including India, Iran, etc. because I am a female, thus the horrible treatment at Starving Students, etc. and the Gryzinski lawsuit...and the fact that I happily admit that I am a black African American Woman...and I know, so what? That's what I say...but I'm the one that suffered the rapes, the plagarism, the sexual enslavement for 58 years...The lack of profit sharing, stock in companies such as Topz and Bidz, offices located in the Shubert Theatre ABC complex...and I allege that all of my amorous dealings at Melrose and elsewhere including Mexico was exposed to the world without my knowledge...And there's absolutely nothing that I should be ashamed of, nor my son, or my mother, etc... So I'm glad that Albert is getting married and his girlfriend is pregnant, I wish them well, but I don't owe he and his family anything, they owe me and my family PLENTY...And they should be ashamed, but when you're dealing with Devils, they have no shame..."The stupid schwartza won't know the difference" remember Marty when I called you on calling me "A Schwartza" at a morning meeting at BIC in Westwood? And how you were so impressed with Mr King that you allowed him to continue working without a license...while others were fired if they didn't pass the exam after three trys at becoming a Registered Rep and I wonder how much George Bush Jr and his father received for botching up my series 7 exam causing me to fail, though I had actually passed the test...And you think I'm a trouble maker? If I were blond and blue eyed and my skin lilly white, I would not have had to go through this type of treatment, you know it and I know it...And you're welcome for my saving your flabby asses, and I would suggest that you allow me, and my family into all the Equinox gyms making acces available, specifically at no charge to me, or my son since I've already paid, and also for the wonderful Japanese sushi restaurant Katsya which I used to go to up on Los Feliz...YOU OWE ME MR SHUBERT AND YOUR PARTNER, AND ALL YOUR COHORTS, INCLUDING AFLAC...for spying on me, for sabbatoging my acting career and writing, because of the insipid notion, that only Jews can write...What a crock! Despite the fact that I was responsible for getting the lawsuit dropped against BIC, see prior blog regarding this fact and they were privy to my GLOBAL pitch in Westwood at the hotel now called the Plaza and when I pitched the global plan to the manager of the hotel mentioning that no one need to go hunry in the world, etc. it was named the Sheraton at that time...and I presume that a certain family whose son I was dating, the antagonists, were setting me up for the kill...and who paid for the 12 cylinder convertible Jag that my antagonist received, and his new clothes from Fred Seigal that he bought every Friday with supposedly Mommy and Daddy's money, and of course he loved stating how he had found the Melrose location, and the owners were in Switzerland by the way...And how he lied about his age, claiming he was only 23, and I was 29... So there's lots more digging to do, and the set up pitting retailer against retailer which is why when I got "Shingles" while working at Merit Financial due to the enormous stress(and you think 70K is enough for me, YOU MUST BE CRAZY, BUT REALLY!!!) and later on April 15th 2011 I awoke with hives, and drove myself to Cedars...where I was treated, more or less, and was informed that it may have been a reaction to something I ate... From a certain retailer which was blamed only because certain politics was involved...And to think that I received this harsh treatment mainly because I was born female and I would speak up for myself, and other women, and certain men who received the blunt of this global injustice against women in particular...Bevery Hills has lots of bad Karma that they need to work out...Right Stanley Kramer? Or are you deceased too? My main focus right now are my rewrites, getting back in physical shape, and selling my writing to an honest publisher, and putting the correct teams together...And how rude that you think you can tell me what to do, mostly males by the way, like the fat black man who said to me as I passed him riding my bike, "Another two miles" how dare he... You're Welcome! (c)copyrighted by gwendolyn mitchell on october 25,2014 at 6:35PM

No comments:

Post a Comment