Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Another Good Run this morning...

Not too many people at Runyon...I am looking forward to being able to implement my Global Plan, according to my schedule and prioritizing rather than anyone else's and I am looking forward to putting together the appropriate team, void of individuals who are only looking for their own pay day, again it bears repeating, I have not received any income from my plan, and those who are benefitting and are not deserving may they feel the wrath of God and be punished accordingly... The vibe out here in LA is awkward to say the least, many, many posers. I heard some of the comments regarding my blog about my being held at Heathrow, and using more than 60,000 sky miles, and not being able to enter London, not good, for either, which again, gives you an idea how ruthless non human beings are... Attempting to take credit for what doesn't belong to them...And again the NO v ians and their crimminally based cohorts you are aware of the financial compensation that you owe to me...And again, you have received the message in retracting my most generous offer regarding TBS, The Beauty Stealers... Also, those individuals that benefitted from my labor, as well as my abuse on the class action law suit which I had not been informed it was to be a class action, and had presented a pay day for the following undeserving individuals: Morgan Freeman, Charlize Theron (a remake or original)Oprah Winfrey aka Sabra Jackson representing the Methodist Church, the black niggers mostly, that suddenly latch on to me, since I am destined for stardom and should have been in that position long before now...but was sabbatoged by so called "friends" including Uta Hagen and her bunch... But due to their envy as well as others, niggers of all stripes, white, brown, red, orange, yellow etc. etc. etc. You must be responsible in compensating me for 58 years of slavery, pimping me out in other words without my knowledge, while I labored at paying my bills and maintaining a better than average credit score... You should all be ashamed who took part in this scandalous treatment, no matter where located, PAY ME AND LET ME GET ON WITH THE PROJECTS I WROTE, ALL MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTIES, SUCH AS CINDA, A TREATMENT GIVEN TO DAVID PICKER WHEN HE WAS AT PARAMOUNT, WHICH IS WHY AGAIN, ALL THE STUDIOS THAT TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME, INCLUDING UNIVERSAL STD. WHEN I BROUGHT AFLAC TO THE STUDIO, AND AGAIN, I HAVE NOT BEEN PROPERLY COMPENSATED FOR THIS... AND ALL YOU SENIORS WHO ALSO OWE ME FOR SHOWING YOU HOW TO GET INTO SHAPE, ETC. SOME OF YOU LIVING IN THIS CONDO WHICH I PAID FOR OVER 22 YEARS, and on my time I will be leaving, and taking my intellectual properties with me, because many people here in CA are not worthy of benefitting from my hard work... Again I suggest that Immenent Domaine be enforced at this address and I should be paid one million dollars representing the theivery by so called original "owners" who were not owners, and the sabbatoge by the Novians, and their wayward sons who were under the influence of cocaine, ecstasy, etc and whose mother, suggested that they go with hookers, and their address paid for by Stanley Kramer as mentioned in a prior blog...This is Hollywood, also referred to as "Babalon"... My "Crime?" I am morally good and worked for everything which I should be paid for...Do you really think I would want to "marry" any dispicable creature, male or female that is human made which is why these individuals do not look normal because they were not made by the creator, but by Insurance Companies, directed of course by "THE MOB" which is comprised of all the names listed on the BANK NOTE which undeserving individuals have taken advantage of and have received numerous tangibles, including the fire trap hotel across from Melrose Carpet, aka Melrose Discount Carpet, where old fat Albert and his ancient family now works for me, and the insurance on that delapidated hotel must be hideous... ONLY THE MORALLY GOOD SHALL SUCCEED, THE SHAM IS OVER, NEVER TO RETURN AGAIN... Aside from a recap of previously mentioned items in this blog I sincerely wish to the good and moral people a pleasant and fruitful day...and remember there are truly MORE GOOD PEOPLE IN THE WORLD THAN BAD... Thanks for listening, and Happy Wednesday. Sincerely. (c)copyrighted by Gwendolyn Mitchell on October 22, 2014 at 9:30AM LA, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment