Sunday, April 28, 2013

Do Blonds Really Have More Fun?

I suddenly thought about purchasing a blond wig to see if the adage is true...I'm still considering it...Amazing how much emphasis we all put on hair...The texture, the color, good vs bad, etc. (And as "Seal" sings, "Who Am I To Judge You By The Color of Your Hair")...And Prince reminding us that "straight hair has no curl" I have twice in the past during my younger, cuter days, cut off all my hair...Reminder, the Creator made you perfectly...Love your perfection in yourself and in others...

What I must constantly remind myself is, that, it is what's inside that counts...The heart, the soul, and the capacity for giving and receiving love...I'm still working on it...How about you?

Remember, things are never as they seem...

April 29, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment