Wednesday, November 18, 2015

LOOSE ENDS AND MORE...

"WISEMAN" THE GROUP RENTING THE BUILDING AT 1735 north LA BREA WHICH A CLOSE FRIEND FROM NEW YORK CONSTRUCTED FOR ME I BELIEVE... WISEMAN THE VERY PEOPLE WHO DID A MINIMUM AMOUNT OF PAPER WORK FOR THE REVERSE MORTGAGE ALONG WITH GENERATION MORTGAGE...WISEMAN WHOSE FEMALE REP HAD ATTENDED MY MOTHER'S MEMORIAL SERVICE IN CALIFORNIA AT FORREST LAWN. ******** WHY DID HE WANT ME TO MARRY SOMEONE I HAD JUST MET. HE WAS DARK SKIN THE MAN HE WANTED ME TO MARRY. THE MATCHMAKER APPEARED TO BE WHITE AND A JEW AND WE WERE AT A GYM ON SEPVULVEDA MAYBE "24 HOUR FITNESS"...I DIDN'T THINK MUCH OF IT AT THE TIME BUT IN RETROSPECT THE MALE HELLO DOLLY PERHAPS SAW ME AS A THREAT TO A PARTICULAR WAY OF LIFE. A LIFE WHERE FEMALES MUST AND SHOULD CATER TO MEN FORFEITING THEIR OWN NEEDS. SOMETHING I WAS VERY AWARE OF SINCE I WITNESSED MY MOTHER ENDURING THIS WAY OF LIFE FOR FAR TOO LONG. MANY YEARS LATER I WOULD MEET THE MAN I HAD BEEN DATING AGAIN THIS TIME THROUGH HIS WIFE WHO SOLD ME AVON PRODUCTS. I AM ASHAMED THAT I HADN'T RECOGNIZED HIM AS SOMEONE I HAD DATED. YET I WAS HAPPY THAT HE AND HIS WIFE APPEARED AS THOUGH THEY HAD A WONDERFUL MARRIAGE. THE JEW, BECAUSE I SEEMINGLY HAD MY FREEDOM- AT LEAST I THOUGHT SO AT THE TIME. LITTLE DID I KNOW THAT WHAT HE WAS REALLY SAYING WAS- "GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THIS MAN THROUGH MARRIAGE AND HE'LL PROTECT YOU"...ISN'T THAT WHAT THE MAFIA DOES? WELL, IN MY OPINION SO DO THE MINISTERS, RABBIS, PRIESTS ETC WHEN THEY OFFICIATE YOUR MARRIAGE. THEY TAKE A PERCENTAGE OF EVERYTHING. WHICH LASTS IN PERPETUITY. THE WORK YOU CREATE DOES NOT BELONG TO YOU UNDER THE OLD PARADIGMS. WE ARE BEYOND THAT NOW THANK GOODNESS. SPECIFIED BY OUR GLOBAL PLAN. "WE ARE BORN FREE" (OUT OF AFRICA) WHAT HAPPENS TO THE IN BETWEEN PART BETWEEN BEING BORN AND WHEN YOU DIE-LIFE- LIVING FREE- ALWAYS FROM BEGINNING THRU LIFE AND UP UNTIL YOUR END... OUR GLOBAL PLAN WILL ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO WORK AND THEY WILL WANT TO IN THE PROFESSIONS THAT ARE MOST APPEALING TO THEM. THEY WILL LIVE IN A MINIMALLY STRESS FREE ENVIRONMENT. YES THIS SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD LIFE. (C)COPYRIGHTED BY GWENDOLYN MITCHELL ON 11/17/2015 AT 4:15PM ***** People who created a "hell on earth" will be punished and if God chooses could be vanquished forever, returning them to Hell where they may remain forever where they are unable to do harm to any one ever again. The good such as I will be rewarded by receiving all things I had worked for and all my intellectual properties are being protected. I will be receiving all financial remuneration due me, again thru God not by mere mankind who is flawed, many, not all. My enemies can no longer harm me and my loved ones and I will get the necessary funding if deserving. ***** Deviants by applying antiquated laws.i.e. blacks and colored couldn't own land due to the hateful notion that they were not 100% human. There existed before my time that coloreds could not own property, any real estate in America. I am living proof due to my current situation that these same deviants that existed way back then are still here and are applying these laws now. Specifically my three real estate properties. Deviants who in their country of origin can't afford property, but in America if you can pay, or more accurately bribe you can grab ANYTHING I allege, from any political office to a mansion without putting down so much as one thin dime. I had paid for my properties at 7218 hillside, la ca 90046, 7813 Quezon Ave. Cal City 93505 and South Loop which I may rent out. Hopefully the Hillside area near Runyon will go through eminent domain in order to follow through on the Natural Sanctuary in the Hollywood Hills as well as other areas yet to be decided for all living things including entertainment venues in Runyon Canyon and the expanded area in the Hollywood Hills and other suitable locations which I mentioned in my papers defining my Global Plan in 2011 and to those I had given the plan. All of this illegal mischief suitable for prosecution and prison time will and must be applied so this ruse that perhaps existed for centuries, a game of who is better than can never resurface ever again. I am not returning to New York only to encounter the same felonious assault as what my mother and I had encountered during the time I was being raised by her. Of course there I hope to do the film "A Matter of Choice" and also to be directed in the play "The Actress and the Agent"...and the profits will help to resurrect the place where I grew up and this will extend to the state where I was born, New Jersey. Politically,racially, and gender based inappropriate motivated entities that control all businesses including certain car manufacturers, copy places, vending machines...i.e. I had recently purchased $20 worth of travel on my tap card and I allege that possibly the tap card can be and is manipulated. If the fare is 35 cents for me on the bus during off peak hours by using my tap car I could be charged the maximum for the ride which would be $1.75 cents. Also this punishment extends because I had returned the overpriced used 2010 Honda Insight to what I conceive as an unethical dealership, mentioned previously in a unique perspective blog. In fact some car manufacturers I believe...the ones that shine right now are BMW showing their loyalty to the planet with their new SUV, and of course TESLA,a remarkable machine and appears to be fairly manufactured as far as I know about them but I have experienced the handling of the car and the design of the cockpit has women in mind with the intelligent space for a practical handbag. The Tesla was less expensive than my 1990 q45 and perhaps the Audi 100es the only two new cars that I had ever purchased. California , if not the entire country and possibly the globe are guilty of this assault against innovative,creative, women specifically and both gender of Seniors, etc. Those who are not in the witness protection or those who were unaware being forced into compromising positions which include entrapment which in and of itself is illegal. All my intellectual properties will be done with me making the final decisions for my productions and would anticipate participating in productions other than my own. Peter Epstein I allege when I saw you behind the Camera on Fairfax near Canters approximately two weeks ago and when you saw me you had approached a short white woman, also wearing a wide brimmed hat similar to your own and you asked the woman, "Can we talk". When in reality you should have approached me. Who ever is occupying my condo you must get out, as I had mentioned to the male voice coming through the intercom system yesterday at my condo in the Hollywood Hills when I had pushed STARR 13. The same number that I had refused to take, #13 when I had first purchased the place, suggesting that number 7 would be preferable. The unit above me 305 was a prostitution ring which was formed approximately 9 years after I had purchased the place and the Police did nothing about it. We need real Police, Fire Dept and other legitimate State, City and Local Govt. which we don't have now I allege anywhere in the United States, nor the world. Again necessitating the need for our global plan. Again, since by now you are aware I am looking for suitable legal representation don't hesitate contacting me: Gwendolyn Mitchell, P.O.Box 93744, Los Angeles, CA90093-0744. Thank You! (c)Copyrighted by Gwendolyn Mitchell on Nov. 18th, 2015 at 4:32PM West Hollywood,CA 90069.

No comments:

Post a Comment