Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Good Morning Mr. President, and Hello Michelle...

Just a quick reminder about PUTTING BACK THE UP-TICK IN THE COMMODITIES MARKET, I may be mistaken however I believe we may have spoken about this previously...The scenario yesterday given regarding publishing houses , etc. being lost, and scooped up by CORPORATE RAIDERS, which makes it easy pickings for the bad guys ceases immediately and in addition the manipulation of the stock market must also cease, this will help I believe in restoring the integrity of the market. I will inform you when I'm returning to New York, plans still include staying at The Plaza and some of our team member will be staying at The Four Seasons, etc. It's a beautiful rainy day here in Los Angeles which makes me home sick for New York and I guess London too, once I'm able to enter the country (weak inside humor). Thanks for your help, both of you, we couldn't have done this without you. Sincerely, Gwendolyn Mitchell 1:19PM

No comments:

Post a Comment